Early morning sauna.

It was about 1 am after driving 7 hours in non air conditioned car i needed a good shower. I had heard of a mens spa that was usually very relaxing.i figured at that time probably be alone so i stopped in.

When i paid the guy at the counter apologized said it was a very quiet night. I replied thats ok i need a shower and relax in hot tub to take away sore back.

When to lockers stripped naked threw the towel over my shoulder and walk to the showers enjoyed a relaxing shower washed up good . When i started feeling my sore back relax i went in the hot tub. Awww the pain was now gone .

Still alone i went into steam room and laid on my belly . I must have fallen asleep or there was someone else in there i didnt see because next thing i knew i felt 2 hands gently rubbing my butt cheeks . It felt good.

He massaged from head to toe . Played in my crack which got me hard so he moved my dick out from under me massaged my balls and cock. He said he would take care of that after but now he would love to rim me . In response i raised my ass and spread open for him.

Id never been rimmed before but was told it was really good. Boy that was an understatement it was amazingly fantastic . I felt his tongue inside me awww so nice.

He saw i was super hard and dripping lots of precum he turned me over and sucked me saying it was delicious.he stopped and starting standing i thought he had evough but to my surprise he straddled me and slid it deep inside him rode me until i filled him good. Then he sucked me again .

After he was satisfied sucking me back hard he wanted my ass again. He rimmed me. Then slid his 6 inches in me and filled me with hot cream. Sat back rested then said time for dessert and rimmed me clean ..

We showered together and when i left i was feeling great .

This topic was edited
No replies yet.