The first of many

We were already playing in the shower. The lust of observing the water running down your body, your neck, your shoulder, then follow the stream down your back, between your cheeks, or in the front, following your nipples and belly and falling from the tip of you yet limp dick. We played with the soap and the foam, as if we needed any excuse to touch each other in any little inch of our skins. I embrace you from behind, chest to back, cock to ass, my hands in your chest, in you now hard and warm erected cock. I slowly masturbate you, whispering to your ears how horny I find this situation, rubbing my hard penis in your ass. ,You moan when I bite your ear and you feel my hand groping your balls. I want you, but I even more want that you want me. I like enticing you with my words, my touch, my lust, my intoxicating desire of make you mine, of make you give yourself to me, no questions asked. You turn and kiss me. A sweet but hungry kiss, growing in intensity, feeling how you want to eat me, your tongue searching for mine, our lips, or teeth, our desire or eat each other. I feel your hard cock against mine, both hard, towards the ceiling, a battle of meat swords, your hand in the back of my head and in my ass, pressing me to you, frotting, rubbing, feeling mmmm. It is so intoxicating! Suddenly, you get to your knees and just eat my cock. Is not like you lick it or kiss it, you just shove it inside your mouth, deeper to your throat, looking straight to my eyes. I feel my balls in your chin and I know my glads is almost in your esophagus, you swallow and I feel your throat closing and massaging it. Mmmm. I know you cannot breath, but I have to fuck your mouth in and out for a while. Your face and eyes get red red, but you keep sucking and I know there and then how much you want it, how much you want me. I left you breath for a minute and get inside again, playing with your mouth, lips and tongue with my engorged glands. I love reading in your eyes your pleasure, the pleasure of serving me. I take your face with my two hands, elevate it and kiss you. I find so exciting kissing you, when I know that your mouth was full of my dick a moment ago! My hand is now in your ass, following your crack until I find your tiny hole. I feel how you moan in my mouth when I enter my finger, how ypur dick beats against mine. I cannot wait anymore. I turn you and make you bend over, I found your hole with my tongue and taste it for a minute and then I position my glands there. I know I should be careful, but you wanted it, you asked for it I press and shove my hard dick all inside. And you scram, and you moan, and I fuck you hard, grabbing your hips, in and out until I fill you with my creamy cum and fall over you I know then that this will be the first of many.

This topic was edited
RE:The first of many

Sensual story

This post was edited