First time you tasted cum?

My first was after a GF finished giving me a very intense BJ, she took a finger of cum from her lips and placed it on mine.

This topic was edited
RE:First time you tasted cum?

My first mouthful was with a guy who shot into my mouth and it ran down all over my chin,, I never swallowed. Tasted it for hours

This post was edited

When I was 28 I got curious, so I lay on my back hanging my over over the side of the bed. I then put my feet in the air in a sort of head stand and stroked my dick. I was so excited to taste it that it only took a few strokes and I was shooting a load straight down into my mouth. I really liked the taste, but I didn't swallow the first time. I have many times since, and I love the taste of cum, from me or from another man.

This post was edited

Imy first taste was my own. I used to be able to suck my own cock. one day when I was very young. enjoying my cock in my mouth. I had this new very hot feeling in my body. my cock began to twitch in my mouth. soon it was being filled. faster then I could swallow.i iso loved it.i was hooked

This post was edited

When I was 28 I got curious, so I lay on my back hanging my over over the side of the bed. I then put my feet in the air in a sort of head stand and stroked my dick. I was so excited to taste it that it only took a few strokes and I was shooting a load straight down into my mouth. I really liked the taste, but I didn't swallow the first time. I have many times since, and I love the taste of cum, from me or from another man.
Excellent. I love my own cum but mine wasn't the first cum I tasted. I had tasted many others' and developed taste for that.

This post was edited

I have often fantasized about sucking cock, so one day i decided to see if i liked cum. I came in my hand and swallowed the whole load. After that i have loved cum, eaten from pussy, off tits, snowballs and frmm my hand. Still have not sucked cock, bu man i love cum.

This post was edited

I was 16 and layed on my back stroking my cock above my mouth and then I came shooting it into my mouth and face trying to get as much as I could in my mouth and loving every drop I could recover. Later after marriage I came in her and ate her afterwards at least 6 times loving both mine and her cum mixed all together. Maybe it was the pussy juices or maybe it was the man cum idk but I couldn't get enough.

This post was edited

A couple years ago. Was super horny and just came in my hand. Figured, in for a penny and swallowed.

This post was edited