I love hairy bush..

I love hairy bush...
They told me its unhealthy specially in summer due to infections. I try to keep it trimmed...but still I love others with it.

This topic was edited
RE:I love hairy bush..

i have a full hairy bush - love it

This post was edited

keep mine furry all the time

This post was edited

Not sure what infections would be caused by hairy bush? that is our natural condition.

This post was edited

Not sure what infections would be caused by hairy bush? that is our natural condition.

This post was edited

There is some research that indicates hairy pubes can stop the spread of infection.... sounds like a good reason for keeping it.

This post was edited

I leave all my body hair natural. I've never had a health problem.

This post was edited

I love hairy bush...They told me its unhealthy specially in summer due to infections. I try to keep it trimmed...but still I love others with it.

Who told you that? It's the product of hundreds of thousands of years of natural selection and is designed to be an attribution for your health. If we got sick by bush that trait would have been selected out long ago.

Hair doesn't get infections. If you have very curly hair it can ingrow and heat and humidity exacerbate that. But that's bacteria on your skin festering in an irritated follicle that is burst. Shaving trimming can make this worse not better.

You need to wash your cock and bush after vaginal or anal sex because you got fecal material and some vaginal mucus and cells and blood maybe on your penis all of which will promote bacterial growth. But otherwise it's not necessary. Wear looser more ventilated clothes and the dryness that results helps. If you have recurring candida (jock itch) and many of us do it's super easy to get a yeast infection from anywhere trimming reduces it by drying your skin. However it's not gone.

You need to wash everything in hot water. Bedroom linens underwear shorts pants shirts with tails cockrings and anything else that you have near your crotch. Then use the tinactin or other medication as directed and 7 days it's done. Sneakers are a source too but athlete's foot is the name for candida on the toes. Towel down in sauna and on bench in lockers. Using head and shoulders is preventative.

Suit your own taste but it's not a health hazard.

This post was edited