Watersports / golden showers

Are there any other kinksters here that are into watersports or golden showers? Preferably couples that are into it.

This topic was edited
RE:Watersports / golden showers

Count me in for a splash

This post was edited

I am up for any water sports, I am Easyjojo based in London and will join in in any event

This post was edited

Hi I am Easyjojo , based in London and would love to have a golden shower with any female piss lovers in the local area x

This post was edited

I was fascinated by watching people urinate for as long as I can remember. Years ago I had some pee play experiences with girls but nothing too extreme. Later I decided to try it with a man and I loved the feel of the warm silky pee running down my face and body. I have since done it with about a dozen guys and I still love it. I like to kneel in front of the guy and hold his cock while he pees. This way I can direct his stream where I want it. I have High Definition digital video of each time that I have been peed on. I even have the guys pee into my mouth although I always spit it out. I do love to pee on a guy's cock and then lick and suck him clean while my pee is still dripping from his cock.

This post was edited

Had my first experience a few months ago would love to do it again.

This post was edited

I was fascinated by watching people urinate for as long as I can remember. Years ago I had some pee play experiences with girls but nothing too extreme. Later I decided to try it with a man and I loved the feel of the warm silky pee running down my face and body. I have since done it with about a dozen guys and I still love it. I like to kneel in front of the guy and hold his cock while he pees. This way I can direct his stream where I want it. I have High Definition digital video of each time that I have been peed on. I even have the guys pee into my mouth although I always spit it out. I do love to pee on a guy's cock and then lick and suck him clean while my pee is still dripping from his cock.

You can be open for me and share piss pleasure with me. So hot. Let's explore this with each other and get into each other better and better. I have a real need for affirmation dirty pleasure

This post was edited

I did a golden shower on cam from our prior house that had some privacy.

This post was edited

You can piss on me, all that you want too

This post was edited

My former parish priest, wants to drink from my 7 inch, cut & mod. thick - hairy faucet. The Reverend - also wants me to piss all over him.

This post was edited