I know that there are still some great ABS out there, Perhaps you can list some

I don't know where any good ABS are any more and thought perhaps we could start a list. The first time a guy ever sucked my cock was in an ABS and I sucked my first cock in adult bookstores. I used to know where every good bookstore was in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota and Michigan. Later I learned what was going on in Nashville, Atlanta, Las Vegas, L.A., New York City and many other cities that I visited on business. Some had theaters, some had models that would perform for you, some had motels attached, basically all had video booths of some sort. Some were a lot more flexible and lenient than others but unless I could suck some cock and get sucked I never went back and there wasn't many of those places. I loved sucking cock in the theaters. One in Des Moines, Iowa had movies and a couple of nude dancers who would actually come into the seating area and do lap dances for men who had their pants around their ankles. I would give them an extra $10.00 because I would have a man setting next to me stand up so I could suck his cock and he would play with her titswhile the dancer sat on my naked lap. I theaters you could watch others suck cocks and on rare occasions, some guy would bring a woman with him. Sometimes she would suck a lot of cock and when that was going on, I would try to sit next to her , on the other side of her guy, so I could get real close to her sucking those cocks. That allowed me to fondle the guy's balls and stoke him a little while she would besucking his dick. Some guys who were waiting would offer me their cocks to fluffand then the woman and I would be sitting next to each other both of us sucking cock. Another thing about the theaters is that while you can watch what others are doing, they can watch you, too. I've been to ABS where there were guys in the video booth area just walking around naked and completely boned in the hallways. I had only one attendance rule and that was to stay away from any adult entertainment canters any where close to where I lived.

This topic was edited
RE: I know that there are still some great ABS out there, Perhaps you can list some

Go to: https://www.squirt.org/

Lots of listings there, for most areas of the world.

A/B

This post was edited