RE:Pre-Cum Climax

Yes I have but sometimes I leave it and don't follow through for the full climax especially if I'm just masturbating and know I've got a hook up the next day, then just save the full orgasm until then

This post was edited

Yes, I've had something like that happen to me before. In fact, it was when I was taking some selfies outdoors and I posted one of those pics in my profile. I was standing in front of my storage shed (with the doors open) after a day of pressure washing a big rug outside. After taking the pics, I reached forward for my phone and I felt my cock (semi) pulsate once as a spurt of cum/precum shot out onto the cement. It was just that one shot.

This post was edited

This happens to me when I use a vibrator to stimulate my prostate. Loads of pre-cum and what feels like mini orgasms. Ive had at least four mini orgasms and then stroke to a full orgasm. Feels amazing, but I have to make sure I make time for this.

This post was edited

This happens to me when I use a vibrator to stimulate my prostate. Loads of pre-cum and what feels like mini orgasms. Ive had at least four mini orgasms and then stroke to a full orgasm. Feels amazing, but I have to make sure I make time for this.

This post was edited