Hi, I'm new to this group but have been into naturism since I was 14 and group sex since my 20s. As I'm now much older I'm not as popular at saunas and the like which is a shame as my techniques and sexual practices have been honed to perfection. May be us oldies should start lessons for the beginners?

This topic was edited
RE:new member

hi sexy profile you may have a good idea i'd be open to bi curious newbies too . at 12 i sucked my first cock both clueless but we did practice thinking back and hearing other experience older would have been cool . although now i'd be open to 18 and older .

This post was edited

Yes I too sucked my first cock and my friend and I would go into the woods near our homes and practice a lot. This was before puberty. At around 13 we discovered when we sucked long enough we would then ejaculate. That made it even more fun!

This post was edited

Yes I too sucked my first cock and my friend and I would go into the woods near our homes and practice a lot. This was before puberty. At around 13 we discovered when we sucked long enough we would then ejaculate. That made it even more fun!

i remember sucking being on my knees sucking my friend cock and pre cum leaking down my thigh , interesting when i sucking now i leak pre cum still .

This post was edited

Age don't phase me one bit. If yer 18 or 93 u put yer cock near my face and it's going in my mouth

This post was edited

yes I agree with the description of the problem -- age parks you-- even when the drive is still there. The equipment still works but even that does not get a response

This post was edited