Straight???

This always makes me laugh, straight guys DO NOT want to jerk off with other men. Just come out of the closet lol

This topic was edited
RE:Straight???

true and most don't want to share sucking cock, here even though mine is small straight guys want to meet up and suck it.

This post was edited

Straight, bi, gay, they are only labels and really dont apply to most. Just do what feels good and all will be perfect. In my opinion, all guys want to be with another guy at some point in their lives. When you take as of the situation, it all cums to bear and you either Connor not. No labels needed!

This post was edited

Straight, bi, gay, they are only labels and really dont apply to most. Just do what feels good and all will be perfect. In my opinion, all guys want to be with another guy at some point in their lives. When you take advantage of the situation, it all cums to bear and you either Continue or not. No labels needed!

This post was edited

I think that there are more men than anyone thinks, that want to try MM sex. They just are afraid of letting their female side out for a once in a while excursion, but in reality they can't wait to try it. True, that its not for everyone but you don't know till you try. I have been with a lot of first timers and they sucked my cock dry like its the last thing they do. Shocks me sometimes how I think I am going to show them the ropes and they suck my brains out. Last M I was with was a first timer and he deep throated me and took my load straight down his throat. I don't think he had a chance to taste it.

This post was edited

I think that there are more men than anyone thinks, that want to try MM sex. They just are afraid of letting their female side out for a once in a while excursion, but in reality they can't wait to try it

I think some men who consider themselves to be 100 percent straight may eventually become more in tune with their feminine side as they get older. I don't know the cause of this. It's different for everyone. Some men may consciously suppress their feminine side for fear that, if they were to act on it, that might unleash an identity crisis as to their sexual orientation. I think that many guys are bi curious. Maybe they enjoy having sex with their wives, but they also feel the urge to interact with a male. I think it would be unfortunate for a person to totally suppress these urges.

This post was edited

I completely agree. I have found as I got older my aversion to being with men has almost completely vanished. Now I enjoy playing naked with men in some ways as much as or even more than women.

There are usually less strings attached with men who may simply want to play and enjoy sex without making or having to contend with emotional demands besides perhaps friendship.

This post was edited

I completely agree. I have found as I got older my aversion to being with men has almost completely vanished. Now I enjoy playing naked with men in some ways as much as or even more than women...There are usually less strings attached with men who may simply want to play and enjoy sex without making or having to contend with emotional demands besides perhaps friendship.

What happened as you got older that caused your aversion to being with men to vanish? Was there a specific experience that triggered this or was the change gradual? I agree with what you wrote about there being fewer strings with men because many of them simply want to enjoy sex without having to contend with emotional demands. As a result, men may be more available for uncomplicated sex with other men. But I question the extent to which the easier availability explains things.

A number of men on TS have told me that they are in marriages where their wives are no longer interested in sex. Having sex with another man is easier and may be less problematic than trying to have a relationship with another woman. As long as the persons are discreet, there won't be additional problems with the marriage.

I hope I haven't offended anyone by the above comments. I am just trying to understand.

This post was edited

How True !!

This post was edited