Arizona hot

Keeping the house at 81 (82 to 83 when above 115) it's comfortable to wear shorts and a T-shirt when doing nothing. But if you are mopping, vacuuming, dusting, making beds, cleaning the kitchen or bathroom, it's best to not get too hot so naked is the only way to be. The wife who doesn't want me being naked in our own house never complains when I strip when I get hot doing the house work that she doesn't want to have to do.

This topic was edited
RE:Arizona hot

When I'm home, I'm almost always naked! I practically only get dressed when I'm going out and or having to do outside work in the front yard.

This post was edited

Same thing here in southern Arizona.
Working on making a nudist patio.

This post was edited

When I'm home, I'm almost always naked! I practically only get dressed when I'm going out and or having to do outside work in the front yard.

Same thing here too!! Always naked keep the A/C at 80 - 82 ceiling fans in every room so very comfortable here in Phoenix. Naked in the backyard in the pool everyday!! Love it !!

This post was edited

Whoo Hooo!! Jim that's a hot job !!! Keep hydrated my friend!! Would like to see some pics of that!!

This post was edited

Whoo Hooo!! Jim that's a hot job !!! Keep hydrated my friend!! Would like to see some pics of that!!

This post was edited

Oh I am drinking about a gallon and stopping around noon. Two I-beams up today

This post was edited

Good Job!!

This post was edited