Anybody Know?

Does anybody know the story behind the girl in the group page photo? My guess is that the guys are carrying her out to introduce her to a group of guys that have come for a gangbang on her. But I could be wrong on that.

This topic was edited
RE:Anybody Know?

I figured at least Ollygrumps would know, since he posted it.

This post was edited

Does anybody know the story behind the girl in the group page photo? My guess is that the guys are carrying her out to introduce her to a group of guys that have come for a gangbang on her. But I could be wrong on that.

I agree that the photo of the naked girl being carried by two guys is provocative. Where are they taking her? Are they about to have an orgy? Is she drunk? I would rather see a picture of a woman who is confident in being nude in front of men who are clothed in a situation that is more exhibitionistic or voyeuristic rather than one in which she is disrespected.

This post was edited

Well, whatever the reason, I would like to be there licking and sucking on her pussy while they held her there and watched me do it. Who else has thought about doing that? I know there have got to be some out there that have thought the same thing.

This post was edited