RE:Naked hiking and erections

I don't get erections when hiking nude, which I guess is due to the fact that I am nude in nature so often that it just isn't that sensual of an experience. Just a happy one. Also maybe based on age. But enjoy if you do, just be mindful of the way it might be misinterpreted if you encounter somebody on the trail.

This post was edited

I like to go hiking naked and it happens quite often that, even if I am alone and without touching my body, I have very strong erections.Does it happen the same also to you guys or I am the only one? :-)

you have a great erection would be a shame to hide it I think...

This post was edited

thank you!!

This post was edited

If i was with all of you guys, i would suck all the hard cocks i saw! Yummy!

This post was edited

I totally agree with 'nakedhiker'. An erection is part of being a man....sometimes it does take direct stimulation, but every erection is an affirmation of me as a man. Why should I be ashamed of it or try to hide it? Except of course there are certain social situations when it is not appropriate. And when out walking nude, the sun or a breeze hitting just right, create very fine sensations. I do enjoy them.

This post was edited

The hike here near Phoenix is mainly guys. So I even drive up naked, touching myself thinking about the hike. It's a great hike to go on. Easy mile trail. Then if you want to go farther it will get harder, ( to hike). The beaches are nice to lay on Ahh. So nice ! Guys walking around touching and showing off. And you are out in the desert, with water. With people that are enjoying the day, like it should be enjoyed.
Pools, creek flowing bi, some beaches, some large rocks to sunbathe on . It's hard not to walk out with a hardon. Not mention in the parking lot getting ready naked. Spraying sunscreen on, or asking for help for your back side to make sure you are ready for the sun.

This post was edited

would love to go hiking with you

This post was edited

I was hiking naked in the Black Forest when I came across a guy masturbating whilst sitting on a log. Instantly erect I joined in . We swapped hands.

This post was edited

and the thought of a naked encounter

This post was edited

If I saw an erect cock coming at me I would ask if I could suck on it for a while and possibly deepthroat it IF long enough.

This post was edited