Call of Nature

Why do naturists object to seeing a call of nature?
We all know that hikers can be caught out and sometimes have to water the ground to relieve themselves. Last summer I was on a week's naked hike with a large group of fellow nudists. It was being filmed for a documentary, the film crew being twoattractive and equally naked young ladies. Who could refuse them a request? As I stopped for a pee one of them said she was compiling a collection of films of urinating nude men, could I tell her next time I wanted a pee. In due course I was bursting and tipped her off. "Hold it" she said "while I set up the camera and checkthe exposure". I did, then the camera rolled... Who could object? I wonder what will happen to the film.

This topic was edited
RE:Call of Nature

Not sure why anyone would object. Although I'm not into golden showers I do find peope - men or women - urinating erotic. Could that be what upsets them, that they actually like to watch?

This post was edited

Naturists seem to be easily offended anyway. They get utight when I REVEAL TO THEM i'm a swinger. Not koool.

This post was edited

I remember being filmed with a big group of naked hikers one summer. The film crew were both women and naked too. I stopped at the side for a pee, only to hear that the camera girl was interested in men peeing. The next time I wanted a pee I was to tell them. Inevitably there was another call of nature on this long hike. I told them. They said "hold it", moved me into position for the best camera angle, checked the exposure and called "ACTION". What a relief! That footage didn't appear in the final film - not the published one anyhow. So no record of the event. But here is a pee shot from another hike.

This post was edited

Enjoy peeing in public, and on cam, and seeing others.

This post was edited