M4M discreet

Mutual Exchange in Tucson!

I'm older and looking to exchange mutual HJ / Edging with a clean guy. Not looking for more now but may consider if chemistry is right. Please be relatively fit and real but you must host. My stats are 65, 6', 200 lbs, ddf and cut but with a...

Latest Post
by  
Prostate Orgasm

Heard it is great - curious in a hands free one (no touching penis but prostate only,,) anyone with experience giving or receiving? What was used how was it?

Latest PostThats totally hot
by beunbad 
Wen is it my turn

Anyone in az wanna help me out, stop by I'll blow u, and will be a bottom or top...desperately seeking my first time. I don't care how old u are(must be legal) what u look like or what race u are, just seeking first time, couples welcome as...

Palm Springs area

I am always ready to assist anyone interested in discreet encounters in the Palm Springs CA area. Message me and let's explore the possibilities.

Seattle M4M

Anyone in the Seattle area and looking to take that first step with another guy? I'm an easy going, trusting, no pressure, laid back guy. If you'd like to stop by, hangout and chat about guy sex or explore, hit me up and let's chat....

Sacramento Area

I just moved to the Sacramento area and I'd love to make some new friends to hang out with. I like anime, cycling, music, video games, and movies. I'd love to meat someone with a fenced off backyard and/or a hot tub.

Latest Post
by  
Gentle Top Needed

Would like to find a regular friend for gentle encounters in the St. Louis area.

NW Chicago Suburbs

Looking for individual or group fun in NW Chicago Suburbs

Gay nudist in north orlando seeking a friend...

Very clean fit and sane total bottom looking for massage and or nude bud for fun.